Wednesday 13 February 2008

Terry's chocolate orange


Yesterday Franz gave me an early Valentine; a Terry's dark Chocolate Orange. Now, normally this is something I equate with Christmas, but santa forgot me this year, so better late than never. The English Father Christmas never forgot. Anyhow, there is something so satisfying in holding that orange in the palm of your hand then whacking on the counter top, releasing the orange wedges inside. The real orange oils mixed with creamy dark chocolate just.....yum. Then to top it off, we used to have adverts with my favourite actress Dawn French. I wanted to put a clip, but the only website that has them wants money for them! If you can ever find the Dawn French Terry's chocolate orange Christmas Stocking ad- watch it! It is great!

7 comments:

Carly said...

Hi Serena-
My sister says it is called Quick Step it is a laminate flooring. http://us.quick-step.com/ I think it looks great.
Good luck!
Also- I like the new hair! Really cute!

Potters said...

Thanks Carly!

heidi said...

I love me a chocolate orange. orange sticks too are good!

Michele said...

Chocolate oranges - yummy. I'm realizing that now that Valenitne's Day is tomorrow that soon the Cadbury easter chocolates will be around. Yummy.

heidi said...

serena I sent you a card and it got returned--saying insufficient address??

Potters said...

Did you send it to our PO box? no mail delivery to the house.

Nicole Hernandez said...

Ok, Chocolate and Orange do not mix!